Today we are sharing with you french dessert. sweet apples and crisp pastry combine to make this delicious French dessert , you can make it for special day.
PRE TIME – 20 min
- plain flour
- puff pastry 500 grm
- Apples with chopped
- Golden caster sugar 100 grm
- Calvados 100 ml
- 1 vanilla pod
- Butter 50 grm
- Prepare short crust pastry with the help salt , baking pastry powder and castor sugar.
- Rest for a while.
- Roll it using a rolling pin.
- Grease the tart tatin and lay the pastry over it.
- Blind bake it at 180° for 15 min.
- In a pan caramel sugar and butter , add sliced apple to it look for a while.
- Add the apples to the tart and bake again at 160°C – 180°C for mins.
- Now Apple tart tatin dessert ready to serve.
Please follow and like us: