Make a special day with muffins, today we are sharing the recipe for chocolate muffins, which is very delicious and interesting, you can make these muffins easily at home. It makes your day sweeter so, celebrate your specials birthday with chocolate muffins and you can also make these muffins for breakfast, dinner, snack time.
- All-purpose flour – 2 cup
- Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Choco Chips – 2/3 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Coco Powder – 1 cup
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1
Muffins – Step by step
- Add the flour , coco powder , baking soda and choco chips in a large bowl.
- Whisk the egg , yogurt ,vanilla extract ,sugar and milk in another bowl until smooth and pour into a chocolate mixture and until batter is blended.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and 200 ° C. and grease muffins cup or line with paper muffin liner.
- Now fill the mixture in muffins cup and sprinkle some choco chips on it .
- Bake preheated oven until a toothpick into come out clean , bake 20 min about until muffins are dark and risen.
- Now muffins are ready to serve.