Today we are sharing Tri Colour Biscuits recipe with the different shape, colors and flavors . it’s very simple , quick and healthy.
S.No Items Quantity Rate Amount
- Flour 150gm 24/kg Rs 8.6
- White Butter 100gm 135/500gm Rs 2.7
- Icing Sugar 50 gm 50/kg Rs 2.5
- Baking powder 1/4 tsp 24/100gm Rs 0.3
- Vanilla Essence 1/2 tsp 540/L Rs 1.25
- Red colour As Required
- Green colour As Required
- Yellow colour As Required Total Rs – 34.65 Temperature 160*c /Time – 20 min
How to make Tri Colour Biscuits
- Sieve Flour and baking powder cream white butter and icing sugar together and add vanilla essence to it.
- Mix flour to the mixture and knead softly and make a soft dough.
- Keep for 20 mins inside the refregerater.
- Take out and roll , dust flour as required.
- Cut into rounds and then with flour small cutter cut three small holes with cutter inside once side of biscuits and keep other sides as it is.
- Bake for 160* for 20 mins.
- Keep it for cooling.
How to make Butter Icing
- Sieve icing sugar.
- Cut white butter and cream with icing sugar so that no lumps is formed.
- Slowly cream till the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Cream to be mixed with three different colours.
- Put on other side of biscuit and press other sides with holes.
- The tri colours biscuits are ready to serve.