Simple To Make Fruit Custard
- Take custard powder in a small bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk and dissolve it.
- Now take remaining 2cups of milk in a heavy bottom pan on medium heat.
- Add sugar and mix very well.
- With stirring once in while bring the milk to a boil.once its starts boiling,add prepared custard milk mixture.while adding keep stirring constanly to avoid lump formation.
- Now with stirring constanly, bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 4-5min or till becomes thick.keep in mind that it will get more thick as it cool.
- Once thickened,turn off the stove.remove the custard in a bowl and bring it to a room temperature and the chill the fridge.
- Chop the fruits and add the fruits into chilled custard.
- Again cover the bowl and chill in the fridge for couple of hours and serve.
- The fruit custard must be served chilled to get the best taste.
Please follow and like us: