Every year we are celebrate Diwali festival with enthusiasm also, We all love Festival but Diwali is special for everyone its festival of love, lighting .This wonderful festival are five days. Friends and family share gifts with love and affection. On other hand Diwali is special and grand feast with delicious food that mandatorily includes different varieties of sweets is the special attraction of the occasion. We all know that Diwali is worshiping of lord Laxmi and Ganesh .and Today we are sharing with you Diwali special recipe which is very delicious. our recipe is about of sweet and delicious ( besan Laddu ).Everyone loves sweets ,because its too delicious. And my favorite sweet is besan laddu.its very simple to make. And we know that home made sweet are very healthy rather than outside sweet ,because we make our hands with full of love and enthusiasm which is very yummy to taste and good for our health.
Learn How to make besan laddu at home ?
Pre timing – 20 mins
Cooking timing – 30 mins
Total timing – 50 mins
Level – Easy
Category – Sweet
1 – besan 250 gram
2- desi ghee – 100 gram
3 – sugar – 250 gram
4 -cardamom powder – 1 tsp
5 – chopped almonds for garnishing
6 – chopped raisin for garnishing
- Take a kaddai add the desi ghee on it. When Desi ghee is start boil. turn reduce the flame.
- Add besan on the kaddai . now besan mix with desi ghee .when besan become the colour change .
- Add sugar and cardamom powder in it. And the all ingredients mix very well.
- When mixture gets cool down then shape of the laddu round with the help of hands.
- All the laddu garnishing to some chopped dry fruits.
- Now besan laddu ready for serve.