PRE- TIME – 20 mins
COOKING – TIME – 20 mins
TOTAL TIME – 40 mins
Milk 300 ml
Grain Sugar 40 gram
Nutmeg powder pinch
Water 3 drops
Egg 1 – 2
CARAMEL CUSTARD :
- Take a sugar in mold and add 3 drops of water.
- Heat till the sugar melts completely and turns brown.
- Tilt the mold so that caramel spreads completely and turns brown.
- Boil the milk along with sugar for custard.
- Cooling the mix and add the egg to it.
- Whisk lightly and add the nutmeg powder to it.
- Now put the milk into the mold. and place the mold in baking try containing water which produces steam in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 1 hour.
- Take it out and cool it in room temperature refrigerator for around 2 hours.
- Serve hot or cold as required.