INGREDIENTS QUANTITY PRE- TIME SERVING TOTAL TIME
Milk 300 ml 15 min 7 min 40 min
Grain Sugar 40 grm
Nutmeg powder pinch
Water 3 drops
Egg 1 – 2
CARAMEL CUSTARD :
- Take a sugar in mould and add 3 drops of water.
- Heat till the sugar melts completely and turns brown.
- Tilt the mould so that caramel spreads completely and turns brown .
- Boil the milk along with sugar for custard.
- Cooling the mix and add egg to it.
- Whisk lightly and add the nutmeg powder to it.
- Now put the milk into mould.and place the mould in baking try containing water which produce steam in the pre heat oven at 170 degree for 1 hour.
- Take it out and cool it in room temperature refrigerator for around 2 hours.
- Serve hot or cold as required.